Making a difference in leadership education
Semita is dedicated to nurturing students for participation in a global community.
Our Leadership Program consists of:
• Leadership and Diversity: This class, the first in a series of two classes, is designed to teach students about how to thrive in culturally diverse work and study environments in the United States.
• Global Applications of Leadership: The second course of the Leadership Program prepares students to become global citizens and leaders in multicultural and international settings.
• Leadership Workshops: Full-day workshops offered throughout the year cover a variety of topics with guest speakers and activities.
• Unique preparation for culturally diverse experiences in higher education, the workplace, and daily life
• Preparation for working internationally
• Insight into global business, politics, and culture
• Ideal topic for college essays and interview
• Flexible scheduling
Open to All High School Students
The Leadership Program is available to our full-time students and students enrolled at other schools. Students in 9th-12th grade can sign up for these elective courses throughout the year.
Copyright © 2013 Semita School